Motor Not Spinning

jbutj

Motor Not Spinning

Post by jbutj »

Hi

So i just bought a Multiwii pro board and loaded the 2.4 firmware on it. However i have an issue with the motor not spinning

I have a x quadcopter design. 3 of my 4 motors work however the one in pin D6 does not work (it just beeps (well the ESC does). When you plug it into another of the pins that the working motors are connected to it works. So I was wondering what is causing this? the firmware or the board?

Thanks

FengShuiDrone

Re: Motor Not Spinning

Post by FengShuiDrone »

With almost no info to solve your problem, my first guess would be to ask you if you used the MW ESC calibrate do not fly tool in the firmware? If you haven't done that yet try it. Make sure your props are removed before you do it. Have your battery hooked up when you run it. All four motors should spin during this calibration for about 2 seconds. If not, you will need to provide more details for some good help.

jbutj

Post by jbutj »

Thanks. So i have tried the MW ESC calibrate. The motor still doesnt spin

My firmware is programmed to work with quadx So i have plugged my motors into pins D2/5/3/6

So i have 4 motors. 3 Spin. They are plugged into pins D2,D5,D3. However the one plugged into D6 does not spin. When i plug the D6 motor into D2/5/3 it works. So im guessing D6 isnt sending a signal to the ESC

Thanks

waltr

Post by waltr »

Correct Board type #defined in config.h?
Cable between MWC and ESC good?

Board is bad which requires the seller to replace it.

jbutj

Post by jbutj »

Correct board type defined - I have the multiwii pro 2 from Hobbyking

Cables are good as the motor works on another pin