Multiwii Pro not detecting receiver inputs

SavUlster

Multiwii Pro not detecting receiver inputs

Post by SavUlster »

I think I have missed something in the config.h setting or possibly selected the wrong RC settings.

My Multiwii Pro is working correctly when connected to the GUI. I can see all the sensor feedback, GPS, and outputs. The problem is I am not getting any input readings from the receiver.

My RC setup is a Spektrum 8 channel with an OrangeRC 8 channel receiver. The receiver works fine when plugged straight into a ESC or servo.

Any help would be appreciated :)

scrat

Re: Multiwii Pro not detecting receiver inputs

Post by scrat »

Did you set stick travel from 1000 to 2000?

SavUlster

Post by SavUlster »

The following is the only setting I have uncommented in SECTION 3 - RC SYSTEM SETUP:

#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,YAW,THROTTLE,ROLL,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4,8,9,10,11 //For Graupner/Spektrum

I'm not using a satellite Spektrum receiver so do I not need this section uncommented?

These options i have uncommented:

/* The following lines apply only for Spektrum Satellite Receiver
Spektrum Satellites are 3V devices. DO NOT connect to 5V!
For MEGA boards, attach sat grey wire to RX1, pin 19. Sat black wire to ground. Sat orange wire to Mega board's 3.3V (or any other 3V to 3.3V source).
For PROMINI, attach sat grey to RX0. Attach sat black to ground. */
//#define SPEKTRUM 1024
//#define SPEKTRUM 2048

zed961

Post by zed961 »

Hello, I am having the same issue as you... Did you manage to solve it? If yes, what steps did you take?

Copper75

Post by Copper75 »

I'm having the same problem.
Did anyone solve it???
Thanks

QuadBow

Post by QuadBow »

SavUlster wrote:#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,YAW,THROTTLE,ROLL,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4,8,9,10,11 //For Graupner/Spektrum
is only valid for a sum signal, that means for all inputs you need one pin only.

For a standard 8 channel transmitter/receiver combo you have to follow the standard pin assignment.

Otherwise you could change the following part of the file def.h:

Code: Select all

#else // Standard Channel order
  static uint8_t rcChannel[RC_CHANS]  = {ROLLPIN, PITCHPIN, YAWPIN, THROTTLEPIN, AUX1PIN,AUX2PIN,AUX3PIN,AUX4PIN};
  static uint8_t PCInt_RX_Pins[PCINT_PIN_COUNT] = {PCINT_RX_BITS}; // if this slowes the PCINT readings we can switch to a define for each pcint bit
#endif