Need help on skywalker 20 amp esc

chris ables

Need help on skywalker 20 amp esc

Post by chris ables »

I need someone to tell me if a rctimer 2212 1400kv motor with an 8x4.5 prop on a 600gram quad x with a 2200mah 50c battery be ok if i use hk skywalker 20amp esc's with that setup ? Dont want to burn up esc's so anyone who is sure please feel free to let me know if i can use these esc's ! Thanks ahead !

LenzGr

Re: Need help on skywalker 20 amp esc

Post by LenzGr »

That should work, yes. You can verify it yourself here: http://www.ecalc.ch/xcoptercalc_e.htm

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Thank you LenzGr !! I feel better now ! All my parts will be here in a few weeks ! Im putting all this on a dji f330 frame for now but will build a carbon frame later ! I see where dji arms are breaking pretty easy and im building this for hardcore , fast flying so that frame probably wont last long ! Thanks again for input !

LenzGr

Post by LenzGr »

You're welcome. Keep in mind that a sturdy frame just conveys the energy of an impact to other components that then have to absorb it instead. It's rather replace a broken arm then the flight controller or sensor board :)

chris ables

Post by chris ables »

Very true ! I will see how that frame does for now and it was very inexpensive . I may stay with it ,we will just have to see how it goes !