Dji phantom frame for MWI

flyrobot

Dji phantom frame for MWI

Post by flyrobot »

I tried many frame, 350, 450, 550 and bigger with MWI, AQ, MK, WKM, APM. From all size of frame i build, finally i often and i like 350 size with MWI the most. Its very stable and if its crash i feel not too hurt because its cheap and with this size its very portable and easily to find the casing/box to transport.

Yesterday, i just bought dji phantom frame usd 70. My plan is to use KDA 20-50S USD14 (my favourite motor cheap but strong) and small ESC 12A hobbyking blue series (simonk firmware) USD 8.2
And the good things using this frame is : nice looking and many accessories from landing gear to prop guard (i like this accessories, its to protect people near by the copter from accidentally hit the copter).

Now the challenge is how to put the MWI FC (aio 2 crius or any 5x5 size FC), the GPS and the compass on the right place without any disturbance from power to avoid any EMI.

If anyone have same idea, please lets discuss on this topic.

Cheers,

John

listone

Re: Dji phantom frame for MWI

Post by listone »

you say right!

treym

Re: Dji phantom frame for MWI

Post by treym »

Yesterday, i just bought dji phantom frame .

Now the challenge is how to put the MWI FC (aio 2 crius or any 5x5 size FC), the GPS and the compass on the right place without any disturbance from power to avoid any EMI

stacked.. and gps ontop

Flamewheel330-top.jpg

Flamewheel330-top2.jpg