Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini

bob4432

Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini

Post by bob4432 »

After much thought, I have introduced Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini. As you can see this shield is ready for the enhancements Alex is in the process of implementing in the MultiWii Project for the ProMini including Aux2 (Pin8 on the Super Simple Shield) and also I brought out A0, A1 and A2 to the ESC lineup for the hexa setups using a regular RX. As you can see, there are 2 mounting locations that pass through to the bottom and both have 5V and 3V3 (if the 3V3 Regulator area is populated) at sensor board mounting locations. D12 was also brought out as the preferred method of mounting the WM+.

Care was taken in the selection of the 3V3 Regulator for one that would accept non-polarized ceramic capacitors, and also both the input and output capacitors are the same value, so no worry about putting in a cap backward and letting the magic smoke out :)

Bob's Super Simple Shield is the standard 50 x 50mm w/ mounting locations at the standard 45 x 45mm accommodating either a #4 or 3mm fastener for worldwide convenience.

This board is being distributed by BlueSkyRC.com

Enjoy,
Bob4432

Just a quick note - for some reason I do not receive email updates from this forum, so if you have a question for me, it is best to email me.
Have a good day

captaingeek

Re: Bob's Super Simple Shield for the ProMini

Post by captaingeek »

$9.99 sounds likea good deal.