MultiWii 328P Best offer

RC MusicMan

MultiWii 328P Best offer

Post by RC MusicMan »

MultiWii 328P for sale, I dont know if its good or bad. It lights up and lights flashas it transfers data but it will not load firmware but I probably lack the knowledge to flash it properly.

Kbev5709

Re: MultiWii 328P Best offer

Post by Kbev5709 »

I bid 10 cents, seller pays S&H. :mrgreen:

RC MusicMan

Post by RC MusicMan »

whats you address?

ditrone

Post by ditrone »

rofl

RC MusicMan

Post by RC MusicMan »

Kbev5709 wrote:I bid 10 cents, seller pays S&H. :mrgreen:

is this the town clown?

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

RC MusicMan wrote:
Kbev5709 wrote:I bid 10 cents, seller pays S&H. :mrgreen:

is this the town clown?

That's "Bozo" to you boy! :lol: Seriously, though. You would literally have to pay me to take it. :shock:

RC MusicMan

Post by RC MusicMan »

Kbev5709 wrote:That's "Bozo" to you boy! :lol: Seriously, though. You would literally have to pay me to take it. :shock:

why is that?

is it because no one here knows how to make it work?

gregd72002

Post by gregd72002 »

RC MusicMan wrote:
Kbev5709 wrote:That's "Bozo" to you boy! :lol: Seriously, though. You would literally have to pay me to take it. :shock:

why is that?

is it because no one here knows how to make it work?

Why would you say so? I'm on 328p and dont see any problems with it. I actually love the small factor of it and the ability to squeeze it in tiny places.
Recently, I've started a new build (250mm) based on 328p+RPi Zero. This way you can build fully packed quadcopter (gps+baro+hd video) and still having plenty of space left for other toys. What would you need more?

If you send it to UK I can take a few of these 328p that you've got :)
Attachments
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2939.JPG

Kbev5709

Post by Kbev5709 »

gregd72002 wrote:Why would you say so? I'm on 328p and dont see any problems with it.

Looks to me like there are some issues that need tissues.
It's all a matter of what I personally dislike. You may love them to death with no interference from me.
They can't do what I like an FC to do. To me, they are obsolete. You are entitled to your own opinion, I should be too.
My personal opinion is that someone would need to pay me to take it. Also, if he can't get that simple FC in the air he better give up on multiwii because it don't get any easier. Wait, :o I'm a genius :shock: :idea: ....he's going to thank me :? .....hey, RC MusicMan, why not ask gregd72002 to help you get it flying???? He seems to know everything you need to know :D See, I knew there was a reason for my participation in this thread.

Sowwwy if I huwt anyone's feewwings with my honest opinions on what I consider an obsolete platform :cry:

NOT! :twisted:

RC MusicMan

Post by RC MusicMan »

gregd72002 wrote:[quote="Why would you say so? I'm on 328p and dont see any problems with it. I actually love the small factor of it and the ability to squeeze it in tiny places.
Recently, I've started a new build (250mm) based on 328p+RPi Zero. This way you can build fully packed quadcopter (gps+baro+hd video) and still having plenty of space left for other toys. What would you need more?

If you send it to UK I can take a few of these 328p that you've got :)

If Greg will answer some questions and walk me through a couple things, I'd be absolutely honored and delighted. I am thinking about getting a FLIP32, Cirrus or a SE but I'd like to get this working for the knowledge, then I can give it to Greg for his help?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7414&p=67860#p67860

I figured out that the boot loader was corrupt and a couple hours ago, I repaired it with arduino by using the "burn bootloader" tools option. Now arduino is having issues with the sketches that I have read should work. I would actually like to use something other than arduino to load its firmware.

RC MusicMan

Post by RC MusicMan »

Greg is more into showing off what he has done with the board than he is helping others with the same board. I can see how this could be frustrating for people trying to get into the multiwii club. You either have a friend thats in or get lucky to be chosen.

gregd72002

Post by gregd72002 »

are you sure you are on the right forum? your problem is obviously related to arduino and not multiwii software as such. You might be better off trying https://forum.arduino.cc

While I use 328p and now how to run multiwii on it, it does not mean that I do know the details of bootloaders. Btw, I do not use bootloader as I flash through SPI. Confused? the forum above is for you.