Want to but MWC-GPS-BluTooth already configured

sherlock

Want to but MWC-GPS-BluTooth already configured

Post by sherlock »

I am looking for a complete FC with GPS and bluetooth completely configured for flight. Plug and play. Or someone who can walk me through the configuration, radio, calibration of my setup.

Currently I have a MWC SEv2.5--12cNav board--Crius NEO-6 GPS. I have tried in vain for days and hours upon hours to configure this POS with a myriad of combinations, go arounds, etc. (read 10's of pages of posts, PDF's, a multitude of addys, reading/writing arduino code, checking with u-Blox, GUI, MulitConf, etc ---I HATE THIS SH!T My frustration tachometer is bouncing off the redline. I want to learn to fly this thing; not to learn how to be a benchtop troubleshooter and programmer. I am sick of reading answers to everyone else's questions. I am done with this insanity. My time is more valuable than this PIA--I want a tech/guru who can answer questions coherently (voice to voice) and make this happen. Not looking for a green belt (im that far along) I want a black belt to teach/train/configure/sell; someone who can kick ass.

With that off my chest, is there anyone who wants money to make this happen?

sherlock

Re: Want to but MWC-GPS-BluTooth already configured

Post by sherlock »

(One week later, 36 views and no takers. Wondering: is the economy so strong now that no one needs/wants the money?)

I presume the operative question, that no one has asked would be: HOW MUCH???????
(Christ, if I had a working unit, and the money was good enough I would rip the FC and GPS out of mine and send it off---Oh well)

In any event, the frustration has worn off. I have regained my composure and used my own intelligence to figure it out.

Through thought, logic, deduction, voltage measurement, and what I have gleaned here and elsewhere, I determined that BOTH the FC and GPS unit were faulty; a hardware problem and NOT a software configuration glitch.

After the purchase of another FC and GPS unit and uploading the same configuration as I had done previously the quad now see a GPS signal and is locking!

My catharsis was complete after a 15lb sledge hammer and a motive force smashed the offending FC and GPS units to smithereens. Yes it felt good!

Onward and upward.

treym

Post by treym »

:)

brewski

Post by brewski »

sherlock wrote:(One week later, 36 views and no takers. Wondering: is the economy so strong now that no one needs/wants the money?)

I presume the operative question, that no one has asked would be: HOW MUCH???????
(Christ, if I had a working unit, and the money was good enough I would rip the FC and GPS out of mine and send it off---Oh well)

In any event, the frustration has worn off. I have regained my composure and used my own intelligence to figure it out.

Through thought, logic, deduction, voltage measurement, and what I have gleaned here and elsewhere, I determined that BOTH the FC and GPS unit were faulty; a hardware problem and NOT a software configuration glitch.

After the purchase of another FC and GPS unit and uploading the same configuration as I had done previously the quad now see a GPS signal and is locking!

My catharsis was complete after a 15lb sledge hammer and a motive force smashed the offending FC and GPS units to smithereens. Yes it felt good!

Onward and upward.

I'll bet the offending boards either came from HK or dodgy Ebay seller. It pays to buy quality components such as Crius for a few $s more & save the aggravation