Looking for 3DR telemetry modules

nhadrian

Looking for 3DR telemetry modules

Post by nhadrian »

Hi all,

I'm looking for two 3dr telemetry air modules, I'd prefer 433 MHz, but 900 is also wellcome.
I'd like to expand my bluetooth phone connection...
I don't want to wait 4-5 weeks till it arrives from RCTimer or similar chinese sources.

If you have any in spare, please send me PM or email via nhadrian@gmail.com.

BR
Adrian

monkey

Re: Looking for 3DR telemetry modules

Post by monkey »

Ha Ha thats what Im using my 433 kit from RCtimer for, Gonna hook it up to a bluetooth module and use EZ-Gui in my phone in the field to program.

MHz really depends on where your at, 433 is made for Europe, and the 900 is made for USA, you can use the 433 in usa but you should get a Amerature liscense.

I thought RCTimer was selling a clone, I almost fell over laughing when I pulled the RCTimer stickers off the boards and saw the 3DRobitics info on them.

nhadrian

Post by nhadrian »

Finally I bought HM modules only, flashed them with the 3DR firmware, now all works fine, the range of the Android bluetooth connection could be extended!

BR
Adrian

subaru4wd

Post by subaru4wd »

I have a 433mhz telemetry module. I have been thinking of replacing it with a Bluetooth module. Let me know if you want to trade... i would also like a few bucks to make up for the difference :)

nelsonnotts

Post by nelsonnotts »

Do you still want to get the 3dr telemetry air modules? I am asking this as I have this one and if you wish I can trade that with you at a cheaper price as well.
att coupon codes