CF/Alum Oktoframe

rcflyrodeo

CF/Alum Oktoframe

Post by rcflyrodeo »

Very light universal Oktoframe with CF centerplates and alum riggers weighing 420gr icluding canopy and landing gear.
The frame is very rigid, here some details:

1. CNC milled 135mm 1.8mm thick quality CF centerplates from the aerospace industry

2. 10x10mm black powder coated alum riggers, 330mm long each resulting a 671m engine to engine distance with 19mm distance of holes for the engine mounting

3. 0.9mm thick GF plate for the flight controller mount with standard 45x45mm holes and soft silicon rubber
vibration absorbers configurable for "X" or "+" mounting. This plate has also rubber dampers for mounting through
4 stainless steel splints (made of special wire used by dental labs) on the upper centerplate and 4 CNC cut macrolon pieces for the canopy fixing

4. 0.7mm thick vacuum formed canopy from PET, Bayer quality, painted white from the inside for reduced heat absorbtion,
mounted on the upper plate with plastic screws

5. Landing gear from 5mm CF rods and makrolon prisms resulting a 220mm ground clearance

6. All metallic screws are inner hex of A2 class stainless steel, mounted with alum underlays (no compass disturbance!), the rest of the screws
are plastic including all hex bolts. Included are also 8 pairs of shortened A2 screws for the engine mounts

The frame was conceived for carrying lightweight GoPro class cameras combining the redundancy and smooth flying given by 8 engines.
It can be configured to "X", "+", or even a quad frame. Propellers fitting are max 10 inch diam, for bigger props like 12 inch, four engines have to be mounted upside down.
The frame is new, no chinese shit, I built it for myself but now I have other priorities so I wanna sell it.

Price is 210 Eur plus shipping depending of shipping area.
If interested please send me a PM
Attachments
IMG_3751.JPG
IMG_3749.JPG
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3743.JPG

rcflyrodeo

Re: CF/Alum Oktoframe

Post by rcflyrodeo »

Sold