Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:56 pm
- Forum: Shields, boards and sensors
- Topic: 3DR Radio 433 MHz on MultiWii
- Replies: 16
- Views: 12556
I had a quick look and i think its just a serial link, the same as a xbee which people have made the software to be able to control MWC with.
- Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:57 am
- Forum: ESCs, propellers , servos and radios
- Topic: Has anyone used these cheap HK ESCs?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 940
I had some of those ESCs and they are not very good if you flash them with simonk they will BURN it happened to 3 of the 4 I bought get some F-30 ESCs they are good and have nice pads if you ever want to use good software on them
- Wed May 30, 2012 11:33 am
- Forum: Software development
- Topic: Yet another Android based naze32/multiwii 2.0 configurator
- Replies: 54
- Views: 9539
Hi, thanks for making this app its really great. I wanted to suggest a feature which I would find very useful. In the Multiwii GUI, it displays vbat voltage, so would it be possible for you to make alarms on my phone based on that? e.g. vibrate, ringtone. I would find it really useful if you could m...