Are you the same person on RCG who is having the same problems with the same motor/ESC combo?
If so, SimonK replied that it's a sync loss issue.
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am
- Forum: ESCs, propellers , servos and radios
- Topic: Sputtering motors at high load and fresh battery
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1596
- Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am
- Forum: Shields, boards and sensors
- Topic: Crius Multiwii Lite
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4821
Hello Giovanni - I have a little quad with an integrated Crius SE board. I defined mine as "Arduino Duemilanove w/ Atmega328". Running in PPM mode, the PPM output from my Rx is connected to "throttle" pins on the controller. You have to uncomment the #DEFINE statements for the Cr...